Sunday, August 16, 2015

When I look at you, I see me

Originally posted March 20, 2011.
When Ryan was first born I was amazed at how much he looked like James. But I did notice right away that he had many of my mannerisms.

Now as Ryan is getting older, his baby pictures look so much like my baby pictures. I am always being told that he looks just like me and I can tell you I beam with pride.

Maybe the pride comes from the constant compliments we receive when out and about with Ryan. As a parent, you can never hear enough compliments about your child.

In other news:
Ryan’s first swim class was great fun but we had to miss the second class. He spiked a temperature of 102.2 on Friday. We took him to the pediatrician and he suggested we give Saturdays class a pass.

By Friday evening Ryan was pretty much back to normal and on Saturday morning his temperature was normal, too. But we thought it would be wise to follow the pediatrician’s suggestion so we’ll be back swimming next week. Hopefully we’ll remember the camera this time!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment