Sunday, August 16, 2015

Goodbye Summer

Originally posted October 8, 2012
The summer has come to an end and cold weather has brought back the need for flannel pajamas to return to the wardrobe.

We had a busy summer with baseball games (which I’m sure James will have much to report) and travel. Ryan has made amazing progress in his speech therapy sessions and still very much enjoys his tumble class. Keeping up with him can be a challenge!

I had braces put on a couple weeks ago and it’s been painful. I still can’t quite eat normally but it’s improving. I have to wear them for two years which is a hassle but the right thing to do.

My wonderful in-laws will be here in 2 1/2 weeks and we’re very much looking forward to that. We have a busy week planned for them!

So now we put our turbulent summer to rest and move on to the Fall and Summer with high expectations.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment