Sunday, August 16, 2015

Random Musings

Originally posted May 22, 2012
This is the 2nd entry.... may I politely direct you to the previous entry first, it makes more sense that way.

Just thought I’d stick in some random thoughts, some of them may make little sense to anyone but me, but hey, I bother to write this so allow me a little latitude once in a while.

  1. -My son may not say many words but he’s incredibly smart.
  2. -My wife is very unfortunate with contracting random illnesses
  3. -John Terry will always be a graceless, charmless tosser
  4. -If you didn’t believe in fate, Chelsea’s smash & grab of the Euro Cup should make you think again.
  5. -I bet the Germans are majorly pissed that a tinpot country like Greece has destroyed all their great economic work over the past 20 years.
  6. -Any company that uses “Performance Based Pay Evaluation” doesn’t really give a shit about its employees.
  7. -I’m going to miss seeing Dan at Indy on Sunday.
  8. -Ryan’s personality makes me laugh.
  9. -Poof Cat continues to be a friendly cat - HUGE CHANGE can’t be put into words.
  10. -USCIS needs to pull its finger out & get me my permanent residence.
  11. -I wonder how my friends back in the UK really are.
  12. -I miss playing Soccer.
  13. -I played Soccer too long and am paying the price physically.
  14. -Is it just me or are the Republican Party in much the same position as Labour were in 1992? If they don’t change their attitudes & policies, they remain basically unelectable imo.  Its 2012, time for a little understanding that the world has moved on.
  15. -Trading Facebook shares at launch is probably the stupidest decision ever. (No, we didn’t)
  16. -Checking my phone and seeing City losing with 5 mins to go was a bad feeling
  17. -Ignoring Jessica & checking my phone again 10 mins later was a GREAT feeling.
  18. -Davey Johnson needs to manage his team like it’s 2012, not 1986... #Natitude
  19. -Kenny will always be a legend to Liverpool fans, but this season was a joke. Not sure who should come in though and that means it’s possibly a mistake to fire him.
  20. -Hmm, lot of random musings here.....time to go.

  1. -The END

No comments:

Post a Comment